Monday 29 October 2012

This was it :)

I'm uncontrollably excited XDDD

I finally told her what I felt... And she apologised and she explained... Not that she actually had to. But she told me nice things and that lifted that damn heavy weight from my back and my heart and all ;^; I'm so happy. I think I haven't felt like this ever since last year *creys*

So, let's keep this thing up! I'm happy, happy and uncontrollably excited. Things are getting better and I have to keep that up, no matter how hard it seems!

My acting teacher told me he thinks I'm good at acting. I don't think so myself, but it's good to know people like whatever silly things I come up with. He's not the only one. Friends there have told me the same. I dunno...

I'm gonna miss them when they leave for next module ;^; I'm gonna stay with my younger classmates...and I dunno if I am excited because of that.

I need to start, seriously, with that thesis now >3> Time's almost up! TOT

Mah, we'll sort it out somehow :BBB

Bonus! :DDD















Because it's funny. And I loved that hand XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment