Thursday 25 October 2012

Random note~

According to my last Multicultural Nation class, when shadows leave people’s bodies, they seek dark corners to keep warm because, in the absence of their body, they get cold… And the person who loses his/her shadow, gets ill.

I always tend to look for corners… I sit there and I sleep there...

Does that mean I’m a body-less shadow? o.o XDDD

I liked that conception, if I must be honest :9

So. Now I’m a body-less shadow~ <3 But no-body lost me XDDD

(Note: They told us that because we were speaking about traditional medicine in my country :3 There’s still a bit of magic in the air, y’know?)

Bonus. Just because :DDD



Let's move forward. I'm doing my best, I swear u.u Well...not really. But I'm gonna try harder! >w<9 Because I'm worth it XDDDDD And it's fair :3

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS AN ADORABLE CONCEPT. Hmmm, and magic in the air? I am deeply intrigued! :D

    That's the spirit, hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooooow~ <3 :3

      Magic in the air...because that kind of conceptions are sort of magical, aren't they? ;3

      I'm trying my best to keep it up. It's been hard, but I think I've gotten better at this =w= Thanks, hun~ <3

      Delete