Monday 1 October 2012

Here we go~ XDDD B-day post!

The so longed and wanted and desired b-day post XDDD Chanchanchaaaaaan~!

'Kay, not that much, but meh XDDD

I said I was gonna post it next month, didn't I? Well, it's October already, dammit! >''<

Such a short year D: So many things have happened. Gee. I can't even... u.u

Well, yeah, as a matter of fact... I can! I'm still alive, ain't I? But I haven't written anything for my thesis and then there's french...and those sudden urges of leaving everything attack me out of the blue and...well... XDDDD

Meh, here I come :)

I celebrated with my friends drinking freaking Nutella shakes at some restaurant! °((>w<))° They were so OMGsofreakingawesomeIlovedthem. 'Sides, I didn't know Nutella ice cream even existed D:

I dunno if I'd like to taste it. Might be way too sweet .______.

Anyways, here are the mighty shakes :B



So! We spent a nice time there and then went to have a walk at the park...and it was nice and all. At night, Ju called me to wish me happy birthday, but she was at work...and I was making her laugh. I'm such a bad girl :P Mwahahaha! XD

Next day (officially, my birthday), I went to my acting class XD I had a nice day~ <3 And I was almost leaving when a friend (yep, she's a friend already because she's been way too freaking nice with this freak and I vowed to love her ever since u.ú XDDD) asked me what did I want to do to celebrate my birthday. I told her I was gonna go and eat some tacos with my parents but she told me she wanted to celebrate with me: "Let's go get a coffee, at least. I don't want this to go unnoticed". So, we went to have a coffee. It was awesome :) My coffee and a birthday moka donut went on her ./////.  I was really happy, talking about my life and fandoms and stuff XDDD And they're such nice people :)

Then I ran back to the nest because my family was starving already XD So, we went to eat tacos :9 On the way back home, we bought a cake for me (my brothers, more like XD) and we ate and were happy. Also, lots of messages in Facebook, mostly, were received.

That was my birthday. Next day all I did was watch Thor =w=

So. Here are the presents :3

Spideypool in the first one!! :VVV Not in the second one, but it was great! :BB

Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe. Yes, I bought them. Yes, I read them XD
These are part one of my own present XDDD Well, actually, Karu bought the second one in the first pic u.u Thank you so much for helping my insane growing fanatism, Karurururúru~ <3 XDDD

Then :D

The Neverending Story by Michael Ende :3
As I said before, Karu gave me this one that week's Monday. I've started reading it and I love it so far :3 I'm right in the middle of it. And I sort of see a bit of myself in Fújur XDDD Lalala~

She also gave me this:

Yukio Mishima's Kamen no kokuhaku~ <3

I've been wanting to read this book ever since my team and I did a gay literature magazine project for Design class :3 A friend of that team sent me a piece of it...and I was like: "DAMN! This man..." I mean...the way he describes and the way he makes you feel whatever he's telling you about... My Lord... He's just amazing! >w< I wanna read this as soon as I can :3

Then, these:

A fish-y bookmark :3

A business card XD Ha!

A froggy keychain :3

A chococake~ XDDD
Those were all Aio's ^^ Thank you very much~ <3 You are so thoughtful.  It was nice seeing you again :3 The froggy keychain's already guarding my keys XD I loved it all~ <3

Hm...then... Oh, yeah! THE PACKAGE XDDD As I said, I was gonna open it until that saturday... And, after getting an inbox from Kuro, right at 12 o'clock, I got permission to open it XD And these are all the nice things that were inside it~ :3

Spidey and Deadpool pins~ <3

A Batman: The Dark Knight Rises glowing sticker~ <3

Marvel stickers~ <3

A poster~ <3

Same poster~ <3 XD

A Deadpool comic! >w< XD <3

And the letter~ <3
I loved it all, Kuro hun! I really did! Thank you very much °((>w<))° You're so nice with me ;^; I don't deserve you T^T9

And, last but not least, this :BBBB


AVENGERS!! :VVVV

Yup, yup!: Earth's mightiest heroes! °((>w<))° This was part two of my birthday present, from me to me XD

And those were my birthday presents :3

Also, I finally got my Raven beanie :DDDD


Yes, those are my eyes. Don't get too excited. Was thinking whether it was prudent to show the other pic where...my face actually appears...but no XDDD I still have to pay for it, tho XDDD

My head's way too big D: XDD Poor beanie XD

Lalala~ <3

So, that's it! :D I also went to watch this beautiful movie with Karu and I wanna post about it... I might, but dunno XDDD Later, I guess XD

I also wanna write something...but I dunno what.

And then there're thesis and french... I hate them so much already XDDDD Lalala~ <3

Also, bonus:



Sorry, made me laugh way too much XDDDDDD

2 comments:

  1. MMMMM NUTELLA SHAKE! I WANT ONE!! :P

    I am lovinggg all the presents, especially those bookmarks! They are all so gorgeous ;D And oh my god, can't believe you posted up everything I sent you XDDD /SUCH AN HONOR!

    I'm glad you liked it :DD

    PS: I laughed too hard at that Erik/Charles, this is not even the THIRD time I've seen it!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were absolute perfection! :BB XD

      They are indeed :) XD Gotta thank Aio for those XD

      I did. I told you I would, didna? XDD

      I'm really happy with them, really :) Thank you very much again :)

      PS: Me too. I just...can't XDDDD So freaking funny! XDDD I love Charles face in the first panel XDDD

      Delete