Sunday 7 October 2012

Say hello to the 'Pool :B

* Stuff happened and now I'm writing this thanks to Deadpool XDD Oh, Wade, Y U so handsome? XD I think I'm in loooove~ <3 XD

* I'd better start taking this seriously...or else, I might end up doing nothing and that ain't an option >w<9

* I've been way too tired. As in...tired and...sick of everything XD I want it to end already. It just won't go away from me... But I should give it a try :9

* I love Luc Besson's view on action films and his male main characters. He always makes me love them u.u Maybe it's because his stories tend to have a slight taste of true love in them (as in...general true love) and I am a helpless romantic.

* Been listening to new music. Passion's coming back to me but it ain't here quite yet.

* Doors are closing and I still have to think a lot about what's gonna stay and what's gonna leave. I've two more months to decide.

* The hole's getting smaller...

* Today, in Japan, was the first airing of Magi. I didn't know the manga, but I did know SID was gonna make the opening theme. Here it is :D



Its single will be out in November, I believe :3 I read Magi's first chapter...and I loved Aladdin chaaaaan~ He's so cute XD

* Today's one of my beloved sister's birthday. I love you way too much, Karu. You know I do. I hope you had a fantastic day and that this year is amazing for you :) I'll be giving you your birthday presents whenever we see each other again :)

Points. Nothing else. I love V.I.P :DDD Back to Aivi, tho XD

P.S.: I'm still intrigued by Matt Smith's facial features ._____. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment