Sunday 28 October 2012

Light, light, light~

Light. Light as bright as I haven't seen in weeks appeared right before me today.

And I also felt lighter XD

Oh, irony. Who would've said I would have such a promising career in something I never really considered myself to be good at? XDDD

Who would've said you, among all people, would make me feel better? But not the way one would imagine XDDD

I'm such a bitch, really D: Sometimes... But what else do you want me to do? When I don't feel like doing stuff, then I don't feel like doing it and that's it. Same happens with longing...

There's something rotten in here...

And someone told me they thought me a mezzo D: XD Weird XDDD I've always thought my voice's way too light D:

*le sigh* Let's keep this up and see how much it lasts.

Btw, INSONA UPDATED!!! :DDDDDD

OMG! After a year or so of no update...here it came!

Today couldn't've been better, I tell ya :BBB

2 comments:

  1. SOUNDS GOOD LOVE. It's been raining for a couple days or so here, and weather channel says its gonna be raining for another week DD: I WANT SUNSHINE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean that kind of light, but...we've had deadly sun hitting the back of our necks horribly =___= I could do with some clouds here XDDD Let's change! :D XDDD

      Delete