Sunday 14 October 2012

Mister Grumpy Grumps XD

I can't stand the smell of cigarette plaiting with my hair strands...or my clothes' threads...

But everything leaves when you participate in such a stimulating conversation...and also when you take a shower XD

Moka, chocolate, two cigarette packets and a half... Dreams, trips, perspectives... Hopes, again, thank Odin. 

Sudden calm. I think that's what I needed after such a "long" week. Hehehe XDD

Well, they say everything happens for a reason. And I definitely agree. This was something good...enlightening, lightening and good :3

Doors opening, opening wide... Light gets through it and I have to decide where to run XDDDD 

For the first time in my life I feel I'm doing the right thing :3 And that I'm being fair with myself. I'm proud :DDD

I feel kinda rusty, tho XDDD But strangely free and light too. I can think now because I don't think much anymore and that helps me to breathe freely.

I can't walk up the school's deadly ramp because I hiperventilate now :DD Stupid lungs. You're getting way too big XDDD

...

...Fuck this shit! This is how it's gonna be from now on~♪ :P

And, well, music again XD Mwahahaha~!! Getting back to my crush XPP

This silly little Midgardian blog of mine... I like it~ ANOTHER!! :VVVV °((>w<))° *dances*

Bonus :DDDD



Deadpool owns grumpy cat :BBB
By Onac~♪ XDDDDDD

4 comments:

  1. YES! ALLLL the maroon5 love ;D Also, everything feels like it is going good on your end! :D I hope everything stays good and well for youuuu V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been, lately :) Cool things have been going on 'round here XD I hope everything's great on your end too! :DDD

      And yes, all the Maroon 5 LOVE °((>w<))° It's your fault that I started loving them this much in the first place D: I liked them, but didn't love them XD Now I do XD

      I love blaming you for my insane obsessions XD

      Delete
  2. LOL I am will gladly take that blame for any and all obsessions you may have ;DD

    Ehh, my end isn't horrible, has it's ups and downs but you know me: a whatever goes and comes kind of optimist! XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep it up,find your pace and you might be outta the downs, then. It wasn't that nice before, for me. But I'm also an optimist, even if things look dark and I start to darken a little too much, I tend to be back in on time XD I'm sure, absolutely sure you're gonna do well too :))

      /hugs tight

      Delete