Tuesday 30 October 2012

Love? Or something else? :3

The word "love" doesn't exist in the mixteca imaginarium. There is no word in mixteco to name such an abstract concept. But there is something you can say in that language that's similar to the "love" concept. She didn't tell us what the word was (the mixteca writer that told us all this), but she did tell us what it meant in Spanish and I'll translate it in English now:

Tu esencia se encontró con la mía.
Your essence met mine.
Tu esencia me tomó.
Your essence took me.

Mixtecas are the people of the rain :3 Their language, in their own words, is known as "words of the rain".

*sigh* Such a nice concept... Such beautiful things, different cosmogony: transformation as well. So amazing...

And all that's in my own country. I wish I had more time and people to teach me those languages u.u I'd love to learn mixteco and tsoltsil :BBB Also náhuatl...but mixteco sounds so much like chinese and tsoltsil is more like...crackling fire~ <3 A lot more click-clack~ =w=

I know. I always come and type here whatever silly thing comes to my mind or happens in my life. Today it ain't something silly. It's something pretty :) And magical. I loved my class...but I love it a lot more now :BBB

Bonus! Talking about change and transformation :BB


A butterfly~ :3

Special mention to Karu because tomorrow's her first day at work...and she was kind enough to go and see me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment