Wednesday 26 September 2012

Strings and wind~

You know how strings always make you think of wind when you listen to them in music...? How, when they are pulled and caressed they mesmerize you mercilessly and you just willingly give in to the tune? How the pizzicatos and the way fingers stroke those thin threads lure you into a beautiful trance of rhythm and emotion? And how the melody goes in crescendo, and leaves you there, floating in the sky, in the beautifulness and harmony of its marvel and then brings you back down, safely, floating, like a feather until you touch back the ground?

I do know that and I love to feel it every time I listen to wonderful breathtaking music =w=



This one, for example. I've decided this one will be the theme song for this life's moment. It's been tough. I think I now understand what the End of the World meant. My world just ended...right when I turned 22. But I'm glad :) Because that means better things are about to happen. I am meant to change, to transform and to leave silly thoughts behind. I can't let myself down and I just won't :3

I have myself and my shinning stars. And I'm pretty sure they just won't let me down :3 I'll try my best to rise and shine as I always have. And fly away, as high as I can because that's partly what I came here for :3

Lalalala~ <3 I just hope to keep this mood up XDDD

I'll post about my b-day presents...later...next month XDD

Tomorrow's AVENGERS DAAAAAAAAAAY! :VVVVV I'm excited~ :BBBB

2 comments:

  1. Oh hunn, I can't believe you used my shabby Spidypool drawing as your icon > <!!

    Keep up this happy mood, it'll last as long as you allow it to ;DD LOL How about just never do them...? /runs away from her own blogging-supposed-to-dos DD: (DAMN YOUUU TRAVEL LOGS!!)

    PS: What's an Avengers Day?? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ain't shabby. It's pretty lovely~ <3

      Yeah, I'll try my best. It's been a tough week ^^;

      Hahaha! You're busy with school now. Do it whenever you have time XD As for me, I shall post them tomorrow...I hope XD

      PSR: An Avengers Day is the day when the Avengers DVD is released XD It was yesterday here XD I just fancied calling it that way XD

      Delete