Saturday 1 September 2012

Such a busy week XD

I couldn't sleep on Sunday night. And I had to wake up early, because I had to help my boss with an event at SS. Last Friday (not yesterday, but last one XD) was supposed to be my last day, but things happened...so... I'm staying abit longer.

So, I went. And we had the event. It was the press showing of a docummentary film coproduced by my university relating a city of my country and its occupation by foreign people and stuff. It was a good docummentary, but there were some problems with the audio and the people who work there that aren't worth mentioning here.

Then, we came back to the office and I typed the whole press conference in 20 minutes XDDD

On Tuesday, I went to have my only class and it was cool, because we talked about the influence of black culture in my country and it was fun to realise how much of an impact it made in our culture today XD I also went to SS again, because my friends and I were going to watch Bourne's Legacy, but in the end we didn't. Trouble at work. My boss's been tense since then.

On Wednesday, my boss was still tense. I worked again and I came back home. Stupid internet connection started failing terribly at SS and home and it's been like that up until now.

On Thursday, we had another press conference and I decided I was gonna participate in a contest my school is organising. It's a movie review of a scientific docummentary film. I'd love to win. First place'll win an iPad and second place'll get a telescope :D But, since my internet connection's been acting up and the things I'm supposed to watch are on the internet... I dunno whether I'll be able to participate at all. Beside's I'm way behind with my online French lessons...and that ain't good either. Last day to send the contest entry is next Thursday, I think... I hope I can make it! >w<9

I went to work again on Friday and I was also supposed to go and watch Bourne's Legacy again with my friends... But in the end, we didn't and I ended up with Karu at a coffee shop where we sat and talked about various random topics (we mostly fangirled XDDD).

...There were lots of people too. And I was about to be knocked down by a car. But I wasn't XD

Today, I went to have my first dubbing class. Actually, it was more like a diction-breathing class. But it was very much fun, although I'm the eldest girl in the newcomers class u.u I told them, when I introduced myself, that I was a shy girl. They didn't believe me :I Not even the teacher. I dunno why D: My classmates in my first Uni semester didn't believe me either when I said so back then. I wonder what gives people the idea that I'm not shy person u.u

It's weird. Even my Bea was scared of me when we met XD And now people think I'm not shy D: XD

Mrs Hawk told me she'd teach me sign language~ :3

On a side note...

I've decided I'm gonna make a 22 drabble challenge XDD Why 22? Because of reasons. You should know already XDDD But yeah. Gonna write them in Spanish and English...11 in each. And they'll be of whatever comes to my mind. 

The first one's a drabble of AiKev, the vampire pairing of Aio :3

The second one... I dunno. I'm thinking on a Thorki one... But...I'm not sure XD



Lalala~ Happy September, everyone! Let's make it a lovely month~! :3 As far as I get it now, it seems it's gonna be lovely~ <3

2 comments: