Monday 10 September 2012

I dunno what to put here, so just...yeah XD

Aaaah! *sigh*

I had my second dubbing class...and my Acting teacher told us what he wanted us to do for our exam on November: we're gonna do "A solid home", by Elena Garro (an AWESOME mexican writer) XDDD I thought I wasn't gonna make it into the play...but, somehow, I did. I'll be a foreign woman and I have to talk in a french accent. I knew I was gonna get the french girl u.u Somehow, people like it when I speak with an accent (by "people" I mean my younger brother and some friends XD).

So, I hope to do a good work. I won't be a main character because I'm a newbie and all, but I find myself really pleased with this u.u 

I'm kinda nervous though =___= I've only got 15 days to memorize it >x< And I'll need a blonde wig .____.

I also read that, somewhere in my city, there'll be a presentation of Shakespeare's Hamlet...but this Hamlet will be played by a girl! °((>w<))° Somebody take me there T^T I NEED to see that ;^; XD

I'm starting to get myself up to date with my french course and I realised I work a lot better when I plan a schedule for work and stuff. So, I might just keep it up that way XDD

...I've also been thinking how much of a Virgo I can actually be .____. Maybe it's the age...

Also, I can't believe I've already got 9 drabbles and that I haven't been missing any of them Ö I'm so proud of myself XDDD 

As for today's drabble... I'll do my best to do it some justice >''<9

Last week, I went to the cinema, alone, for the first time in my whole life u.u It was pretty nice...although I still rather go accompanied to discuss the film afterwards u.u I should write something about that movie, tho. It wasn't that good (at least for my taste), but I kinda enjoyed the soundtrack very much :B XD

Speaking of movies, I also watched "Christopher and his kind" last night and I must say I liked it lots! :D  Not only because of the gay stuff (which, truth be told, was the main reason for me to watch it u.u)...but also because of the story itself and the way it was filmed. I dunno... I liked it very much. And I think...I've developed some kind of weird, intrigue feeling about Matt Smith's facial features ._______.

And I also think he's a funny guy XDDD

I wanted to share something else, but I can't remember clearly .____. Oh! We'll have a mexican party at Dubbing School on Saturday :D Because Sunday's Mexican Independence Day and all that XDDD I'm just happy because of the food...and classes! :D *shoots herself* I confess I'm enjoying them way too much XDDD I'm happy because of that :3 Sad (or thoughtful, more like) because of reasons, but happy because of this =w=

And:


I'm putting this here, since I'm kinda sick of no pics on these entries =w= Monkey Orchid! SO AWESOME!! °((>w<))°

Lalala~

2 comments:

  1. HOLY HELL THAT MONKEY ORCHID SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. Totally did not expect that XDDD

    First and foremost: congrats on getting the part!!! I have horrible confidence and memorizing lines is the last thing you can have me do, so GOOD LUCK DEAREST! ;)

    And. And. And. You watched Christopher and his kind???? I have that movie on my comp since like half a year ago... but I still haven't watched it /runs away

    I am so proud of you to see all those drabbles! Even though I can't read half of them XDDD But it sure feeeels good doesn't it! ;DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? D: It's awesome! XD ;^;
      I bet I would've scared you a lot more if I had left what I wrote right before that XDDDD

      Thanks so much! :D My memory ain't bad...but I haven't studied because I've been kinda busy ;^; I'm starting to feel the pressure ;^;

      Yeah, I did watch it. I liked it very much u.u It's a pretty movie XD You should watch it. It's nice :3

      I'm not so proud anymore. I failed to upload one last night ;^; I hope to upload that one and today's one in a mo ;^; I'm sorry!! ;O; But I do believe I write a lot better in Spanish ;^; Although, I also wanted to practise my English. That's why I decided to write them in both languages u.u

      Delete