Thursday 13 September 2012

IT'S HERE, IT'S HEEEEEERE~~!



I knew it would come today! Dunno why, but I knew it would~~! °((>w<))°

The package sweet Kuro hun sent me! :DDDD XDD

I’m gonna post something about it as soon as 22nd comes by…Because it's a b-day present, right?

...That's if I’m strong enough to wait till then XDDD I'll do my best! >w<9

And now I can see why the mailman congratulated you because of the envelope! It’s amazing XDDD Made me laugh way too much! XD And I think I know who's the addressee to that warning XDDD

And I can't believe you actually drew them together XDDD You're such a sweetheart~! <3

Will fangirl on the envelope and the rest of the contents as soon as I open it :3 Meanwhile, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME andmoneysorreh TO SEND SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! It is HIGHLY appreciated indeed! I don't deserve this much kindness ;^; *creys many manly tears of joy*

2 comments:

  1. STAY STRONG DARLING! Your b-day is soon and it will be a whole kind of surprise to have you open it then XDDD

    DON'T BE! I LOOOOOVE SENDING STUFF AROUND XD So you're very much welcome ;D /clings and hands you a manly handkerchief for those manly tears XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I will! Y^Y9 Almost a week away XD Hahaha! I hope I can do it... So hard XD

      Hahaha! Kuro's a mail fairy Ö XD That's good, 'cos I love getting stuff XD But I'd also like to send you something one day... Although I dunno what would be interesting enough for me to send ._____.

      I'll come up with something...someday.

      Thanks for the manly handkerchief. I promise to manly wash it when I manly do the laundry and then manly send it back to you *sniffs* XDDD!!

      Delete