Monday 17 September 2012

I dunno what to think lately XDDD

* My Acting teacher asked me whether I wanted to join his professional acting group XDDD

* My SS coordinator told me that, in the four years she's been in charge of that office, she had never been given an absolutely, perfectly spelled report and she congratulated me because of that.

I dunno what to think because...

* I've only been in that acting class for three days XDDD I think he only told me that because he somehow likes me and feels comfy with me... I'm quoting XDDD I like him. He's a nice person, but I ...dunno XD And maybe he told me so because he was drunk at the moment XDDD

* But my boss told me I should stop asking myself too much and go with the flow, because he must've told me that for a reason. Not only because he likes me...or was drunk XD

As for the second question...

* I dunno whether I should feel honoured...or feel sorry for all the people that have been through that place...before me XDDD

Lala~ C'est la vie, c'est la vie~ :3

Random stuff:

I opened a birthday gift today. Not yours, Kuro. Of course not. I'm being able to restrain myself from doing that! >w<9 Nope. It was Karu's :3

Here:


The Neverending Story by Michael Ende :3 It's special because it's her favourite book. Well, not this edition XDDD But you know, the story and all and the edition she bought :3 And it's as though she's given me a little part of herself to have with me for life XD

That's all I wanted to say for now XDD :3

2 comments:

  1. Your life is sounding interesting these days ;DDD

    But no worries, you b-day is coming soooon! I just hope my present will be up to your standards XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You think? What I can really say is that it's been quite eventful lately XD Both positive and negative things have been happening u.u XD

      Yeeeeeeesh!! Don't worry, I know I'm gonna LOVE it very much~ :3

      Delete