Monday 2 April 2012

Happy Fassy Day! :D

Happy birthday, Michael Fassbender :) You've made me so happy last months, really. It's been quite fun to fangirl over you and James McAvoy, I must admit XD I also thank Kuro because, if it wasn't for her, this wouldn't've been possible u.u *smiles, waves and walks away with her invisible price* XD

Haha... Ha >> I maybe shouldn't do this. I don't wanna be too pushy, because I usually am against all these kind of fangirl practises >> But I can't help it when it's related to him! TOT Besides, the only one that reads this is my fangirling sensei...and I've always thought of this as a fangirlism escape valve... So THE HELL, EVERYONE!

Last night, I watched Murphy's Law, Series 3, episode 1. Why? Because Michael Fassbender was there. I don't want to talk much about it...but I loved him XDDD He's like so...laid back XD

Here, try it:


The first part. There are six of them. He appears in all of them, if I am not mistaken XD At least once XD I love his accent there XD Makes me laugh XD

Then, I watched this music video XD Stag!Goat!Fassy XDDD



*accent* I vonder vhy vomen are alvays all over him? o.o XD */accent*


He's a good villain u.u He hits the type... And the fact that he's actually such a sweetheart makes me laugh XDDD

Singing!! :DD Shouting, more like XD Funny! XD


And...I'm gonna post the rest in a second post because this one, I'm sure, it's gonna be way too heavy :D XD

2 comments: