Monday 9 April 2012

Today's a special day :)

Today, about 19 years ago (if I am not mistaken) someone really special was born. I met her because I was surfing around FF.net and she ended up being the main reason why I opened this thingy XD

I'm glad I met her because I started feeling a lot more self-conscious about my work after I read hers and that made me want to get a lot better...and also because she was nice with me, even though I acted so much like a mad fangirl of hers when we started PMing at FF XDD

Anyways, I'm thankful for that and I want to give her a birthday present (since I hadn't done that in years >3>). I don't think this will be as amazing as her fics related to this pairing...and it might as well be lame...but bear with me, sweet. I don't get them as you do XD

---

Trust
Cherik. Drabble. I do not own :)


Erik presented him with a suspicious look. Charles smiled, amused, fixing a long, white index finger on his temple.

“Oh, please Erik. Close your eyes. It’s going to be alright, I promise.” Erik shook his head unconsciously.

“You’re letting me fall…”

“So now you’re the telepath?” he answered, mocking surprise. Then, he laughed softly and insisted: “Come on. Close your eyes…”

“This is stupid…”, but Erik finally did as he was told, fighting back a smile as he listened to his voice. Charles walked behind him and stood right there.

“Yes, but you’re still doing it, love. And no…” he immediately said, answering to Erik’s thoughts “…I’m not playing mind tricks on you. You’re acting on your own free will…”

“I was afraid you’d say that…” Erik let out. He sighed. Of course he knew, but one could never be quite sure when it was Charles Xavier you were talking to.

“Ready?” he heard Charles voice asking.

“Not really…” it was Charles’s turn to sigh. He understood how hard it was for Erik to trust anyone. But they were friends, weren’t they? This was only an exercise for him to learn to do it…at least when it came to him.

“You need to let yourself go, Erik. Otherwise, you will never be able to reach your full potential… And that’s exactly what we want, don’t we?” he certainly knew how to push his buttons. Erik knew that well. He used to hate that kind of approach but, somehow, whenever Charles did so, it didn’t feel that wrong.

He felt comfy with anything related to him.

“OK, then” said Erik, since he was getting a bit tired of all this and also because he hated hesitating people way too much to become one of them for something as silly as this: “You ready?”

“Yes.” Charles’s smile widened again and prepared himself. “On the count of three: three, two, one…”

Erik tried to empty his mind and let himself go freely. It wasn’t easy, but, after twenty seconds or more, he managed to do so. And no hands kept him from falling…

It was Charles’s mind that took care of him. He couldn’t help but laugh at that odd feeling. There were no arms, no person, yet he was there, floating, safe and sound. Charles didn’t let Erik down and he couldn’t believe it.

He was about to open his eyes to search for the blue orbs that belonged to his comrade when he felt a light pressure on his lips...

At that moment, he was absolutely sure he would've never let him down.

----

Well, yeah. You know how that ends *divoooorce*


Happy birthday, Kuro hun~! >w< I love you lots! *hands you cookies and Cherik pics* XD

Btw, happy McFassy day too~ <3 :BB XDDD

4 comments:

  1. CAN YOU JUST LIKE HOLD ALL MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW RINCON-LOVE??

    /clinging to you with snot and happy tears

    Just, yeah. Let me calm myself down first.

    1. HOLY HELL. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. So the surprise was literally like a surprise.

    2. I am not even at the fic yet and you already complimented me halfway to heaven >//////< (Omg, I made you feel self-conscious?? OOTL haha!! I was afraid my crazy fangirling back would scare you too!! XDD)

    3. Can I just start dedicating all the fics I write to you? Because you deserve that (yes, another dozen or so crappy fanfics written in your name XDDD) and so much more!! And I was even late to say happy birthday to you. GAH! I am a horrible person!! QuQ How are you so amazing?

    4. I am getting to the fic, soon. XD

    5. I LOVE YOUR TAKE ON THIS TOPIC. Trust is obviously SUPER evident between them but gah, you made it so FRESH and surprising and sweet and somehow completely platonic too! Your work still has all the innocence I lost! XD And the conversations: it makes my heart flutter.

    6. Let me tell you, your style have really improved since the last time I read your work! Just as you say about my writing, I think there is definitely a voice in here!

    7. I loved it so bad. Regardless of the length (but somehow I think the drabble quality adds to the effect of the fic) you should know this means a tons to me! ;v;

    8. Why did you have to say that in the comment!!! /crying many manly tears now: *divoooooorce*!! NOOOOO~~

    9. Thank you darling, so much!

    10. Now you must request a fic back from me! No buts, just do it!! :DD

    Kuro

    /clings and never lets go V V V V V

    PS: I told you I would have a lot of feelings if you did anything for me XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, such a long comment XD I'll hold all the feelings you want me to XD

    /holds you tight and cleans your nose XD

    1. I'm glad it was a surprise. It was a surprise for me too XDDD I thought I wouldn't make it on time ^^;

    2. Yes, you made me feel self-conscious. Nope. I was already used to fangirls, actually XD

    3. OMG! >////> That's so much for my little heart >> Thank you >///> You were late, but you remembered :) That's important to me ^^ And here we are, talking again :3 Am not amazing. I'm trying my best >> XD

    4.Cool XD

    5. Am glad it didn't sound cliché XD Haha! Platonic... I hadn't seen it that way before XD Innocence! I try to keep myself that way...although...well, yeah, I've written worse XD It's so pink! XD

    6. You really think so? ;u; I do hope so because if it hadn't, I would be quite disappointed of myself XD Am glad my voice can be heard... Because I thought it didn't >> But I still have to work hard on it for it to be perfectly clear >w<9 XD Thank so much :3

    7. Am happy you did! Because I wasn't even sure I was doing it well XD And, since this was meant to be for you, it's only awesome that you did like it :3

    8. Aw, I'm so sorry. I'll delete that now XDDD

    9. You're so much welcome, sweet :3 I hope you had a decently nice birthday ^^;

    10. Hahaha! OK... Um...do whatever you please! :D You know I enjoy anything you write very much and I'd be very glad to read anything you have for me :3 Take your time, tho :3

    Rincon

    /gets clinged happily XD V V V V V V V V V

    PS: And I replied to all of them XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you replied all of it XDDD /currently is sneaking off from studying b/c GAH! my brain will explode otherwise XDD

    Write more (quality not just quantity like mines though) and your voice will be heard! :D Don't ever erase the divorce!! You know I love it for everything it is because a happy ending was never an option as sad as that is! /manly creys

    Nooo!! You have to prompt me, otherwise it won't be special and exclusively written for Rincon-kun! :D So think of something! Challenge me! :D (I've written too much to know originality is not something I have right now XDD)

    THANK YOU DARLING AGAIN!! /won't ever stop loving you ;)

    Kuro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! XD Am glad you took a time to rest a little bit :3 Do your best! >w<9

      Haha! I'll try to ^^; Sometimes it's difficult because it's difficult for me to inspire... >3> OK, then u.u XD Oh, I know! And that's so sad ;^; Such a perfect couple ;^;9 XDDD *cries manly tears*

      I'll try to, Kuro sweet XD But please note that I'm not as imaginative and original as you are XD

      You're so much welcome, sweet!! I hope so. That's more than I could ever ask for XD :)

      Delete