Saturday 7 April 2012

A bit of music :)

I love music. If I could, I would've learnt to play a musical instrument. The only thing I can do (and pretty badly, if I might say so myself) is singing. I also used to play the flute for school...and I wasn't that bad, but I used to freak out so much when I had to play in front of my teachers...also when I had to sing... >>

I'm thinking on buying a piano keyboard to learn to play it :D No need to breathe in or out at all and that'll help a lot :D

Although...one does need hands...and I tremble... >>

Anyways, that wasn't the point of this post :) It was this!


I haven't heard any other version, but I LOVE this one so far. I can't even... Nope...nothing u.u

It's just so beautiful!! >w< And now it kinda reminds me of something I wrote :3

I love those girls!! °((>w<))°

No comments:

Post a Comment