Wednesday 18 April 2012

She's coming to get you...


O_O

Such a dramatic title for a fangirling post XD

This won't take long XD Mainly because I ain't supposed to have listened to this, since I'm not japanese and Sony thinks non-japanese people don't deserve to watch or listen to these tracks =w=

So!

Next month, SID will be releasing two new singles :3 One on May 9th, Nokoriga, and the other on May 16th ,S (these pics are their looks for both...although the upper one's the one for S and the lower one is for Nokoriga). Also, S will be Sadako 3D's theme XDDD

Yup, the girl from The Ring, or something like that, is having her own film XD IN THREE-DEEE!!!

I've listened to both today... And I must say... I liked them a lot more than Fuyu no benchi and Itsuka, which were their previous singles :3

Why? Dunno. Nokoriga is also a ballad, as Fuyu no benchi was. But there's something in it that gives a little feeling of...nice nostalgia? XD A bit of longing, prolly, but nostalgic longing. I liked its sweetness :3 Because it ain't a cloying song. It's nicely sweetened :3 XD

And S... OMG! I loved it so much! >w< It sort of reminds me of the music they used to play...but you can definitely get that feeling only experience gives =w= It's nicely heavy. I loved the way it starts, because it's pretty calmed...and then...BOOM! Explosion and everything goes nuts!! °((>w<))°

Maybe it reminds me a bit of The Gazette... But I don't like The Gazette. The thing about SID is that, when they do these kind of things, it excites me because they don't standstill in a certain genre of music. They're like...quite versatile and that makes me love them, and crave for their music and it keeps me entertained XDDD

Or so I believe. That's why I like them so much and I've stayed with them for the last three years...almost four >>

Whoa, it's been so long already D:

But yeah, I love them and this is not a review because I lack of English voc and can't make myself clear enough. 'Sides, I just wanted to say how much I loved those songs...and how much I want May to come so I can listen to the full singles...because I usually LOVE their B-sides =w=b XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment