Wednesday 25 April 2012

The World's Best First Love~!


Name: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (世界 一 初恋)
Genre: Yaoi, romance, comedy, drama XDD
Release date: 2011

Summary: Onodera Ritsu left his father's publishing company in order to show him and his old colleagues he's able to stand on his own in the publishing business. But in his new company...he's put in the shoujo manga department! And there he also happens to meet a certain individual that's closely related to his past...



So, it's been a year since I started watching this thing. I say "a year" because...last year, around this time, I watched the first three chappies. Then, I started reading the manga. And then I left it because I didn't want to wait for just a chapter to be released. So, I tried (and managed) to forget about it so I didn't suffer of "withdrawal symptoms". 

I have to admit I'm not the kind of person who usually watches/reads BL/yaoi anime/manga. I just write fanfics relating those topics and all that XD Haha...ha...ha >> The only anime I once watched was Gakuen Heaven aaaand...another one my cousin lent me long ago...but I don't remember its name XD

That is why this one's important! For me, at least... XD

The manga was written and drawn by Nakamura Shungiku, who also created Junjou Romantica. I started reading that one too...but it somehow didn't catch my attention as Sekaiichi did. That's because this one mixed two things I love the most: publishing (in this case, manga publishing) and BL XDDD

Yes. I think that's also why this one didn't let me go...and I didn't read Bakuman instead XD Haha... Also, I love all the pairings in here (the important ones are three :D). And I must say I somehow feel related to one of the characters XDDD Lalala~ But my fav pairing's the main one u.u

Takano Masamune (seme) & Onodera Ritsu (uke)
Yoshino Chiaki (uke) & Hatori Yoshiyuki (seme)
Yukina Kou (seme) & Kisa Shouta (uke)

I'm not good at commenting (not to mention, again, my lack of vocabulary), but I'll do my best. Relating the character design: I'm very happy to see they actually look better than they did in the manga XD Let's face it, Nakamura's got serious anatomy problems. And some of them are translated to the screen...but they somehow managed to make them look quite better. And they respected the profiles of the manga (which, I must say, are actually pretty gorgeous) and the eyes and looks. I loved the colours and the haaaaaair!! °((>w<))°

As for the animation: I loved it! The movements are fluent (or so I believe), mostly when the scene gets hotter XDDD I think that might be because it is quite short (12 chapters for the first season; 13 for the second) and they did it with love and all XD But it quite makes it charming.

Not to mention the music and the seiyuu acting~ °((>w<))° MY. GOD! There were sometimes I was sitting at the edge of my seat because of the music and the voices of one...or two of them >> Gee, gee, GEEEEEEEE!! I can swear I almost died about four or five times just because of a certain voice tune they used >>

Um...I think that's all I have to say: I liked it quite much and, of course, I'm going to keep up with the manga, because it made me quite happy :")

Also, relating the first post I put here: Takano Masamune (the main pairing seme) is voiced by Konishi Katsuyuki... =w=b His voice is dreaaaaaamy~! <3

And here :BB


Kisu~ <3 XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment