Tuesday 27 March 2012

Me likes beer adverts :B

Well, not really. I don't even like beer XD But these! are so worth watching XD

First one :B


:BBB

And this one:


This one's so sweet ;^;9 I loved it so much T^T9 XD

Irish beer :BBB

And, this one, which ain't related to beer...but with Ireland alright =w= XDDD Not quite, but yeah, you get the point =w=


He's making sounds!! I SO love him now! Well, I did before, but now I love him a lot more because I love making sounds too T^T9 He's so good at it. I'd like to be as good as he is ;____;9

And this >>


Lalalalalalalala~ XD

That's enough fangirlism for now =w=

...Yeah, right! XD

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THAT SECOND GUINESS COMMERCIAL. I HAVE ALL THE FEELINGS FOR THEIR CUTENESS (despite my hate for traditional gender roles, but it was just too lovely of a surprise!) XD

    BUT YES. I loved all those Fassy videos you had here, him making those sounds are so so adorable!! >u< Unnngh!! You are bringing me all my feelings back!! XDD

    PS: THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH FANGIRLING! (Can't you tell with all the caps I have used XDDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. But adverts are always like that, aren't they? They take stereotypes in order to make people feel related to their products. But I still liked it lots u.u XD

      Oh, I'm so sorry D: I didn't mean to u.u XD I love his fassynating self =w= XD He's so adorable and sweet XD

      PSR: YOU'RE SO RIGHT, YOU ARE! XD *caps lock FTW* >w<9 XD

      Delete
    2. They are, some are done terrifically (like this one) and others are just offensive DD:

      LOL Don't be sorry, I love having those feelings back, as distracting as they are from school work XDDD AHA! Fassinating indeed! ;D

      PS: YESSSS! VV

      Delete