Wednesday 25 April 2012

April 21st is a cool people day~!

Today I'm gonna upload about three posts in a row XDD Haha...ha. I hope none of them are too long ^^;

So, let's start! >w<9

Last Saturday was April 21st. It's quite funny because lots of fabulous people were born that day. At least people I like, I admire or I used to admire (you'll see why if you ever finish reading this post XD).

First, James McAvoy, who makes me soooo happy with his sexy accent and his bromance with Fassy XD It's so much fun to fangirl over him. And I just LOVE his eyes and his silliness =w=b XDDD


This was stolen from Le tumblr, of course XD

Then, Charlotte ("Charlie", for me) Brontë. I've only read one of her works (Jane Eyre, of course)... But I loved her :3 It was... I was about to say "brilliant", but I think that would be kinda ironic XD Because it is so dark (they say she's gothic) at the beginning, but then, as it develops, it turns lighter and warm...and then comes back to the darkness... And the way she describes things, and feelings and in the end...!!! OMG! You gotta read it since I'm this bad with words =w= XD

Here's Charlie :D

Also, my Aztec Prince :3 He's one of my friends. My best male friend at school and I love him way too much because he makes me laugh...and also laughs at my stupid jokes and voices :3 He's been so nice to me and I hope we can still be friends...later on :3

Those are his shoes XD I stole this pic from Karl :3
Not from here, but from her Kaohon XD

Theeeen, Hoshino Katsura... Yeah. I used to love her style so much and her story... I dunno what's happened to her ;____; I think I'm gonna go cry for the good times T^T9 XDDD But...since she made me so happy and thanks to her work I met some valuable people... I can't stop thanking her u.u

Here she is XDDD
And last, but not least: Konishi Katsuyuki, a seiyuu :BB Ow, I know >> Insane fangirlism again >> B-b-b-b-b-but! D: I love him XD Makes me laugh and makes me shiver so much :B Lately (and also a year ago) I was fangirling over him because he voices Takano Masamune from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi u.ú And he makes me so happy there (you might see how happy he makes me if you stick with me to the third post of the day) XD

He also voiced Agatsuma Soubi in Loveless, America in Hetalia and my dearest Komui Lee in DGM!! >O< :BBB

Yeah, I loved Komui! u.ú I also felt kinda identified with him...sometimes... :-" And am putting a Komui pic...because of that! >w<9 And also because I kinda miss him u.u XD

Stole this from Lexi9890's dA

So... Happy (late) birthday to them all! :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment