Friday 23 November 2012

And...this is about to end, I guess...

Et je me sens mieux...

Today is the last day of the semester :D School's official Twitter account already bid farewell to our generation. I sent my teacher the first two chapters of my graduation project last night and I had my last beloved MNM class. It was quite fun :D Although I was kinda tired and I kept yawning u.u

And then...

Tomorrow's my first acting exam. And I'm kinda...uneasy =A= Ha...haha...ha. I do know all my lines, but I still feel like that. I guess that's normal... My teacher told me it was good that I felt all nervous because that meant I was in the right place. I guess...that means you need to be over-sensitive for these kinda things .____.

But I don't really like to feel that bad D:

I say so because I was so nervous the first day I played Lidia (not when I read her part, but when I already knew she was mine) that, when I came back to the nest, my head hurt like hell, I threw up and I went to sleep at 7:30 pm... =______=

Next day I was quite alright .______. I just hope I can do a good job u.u They told us we'd have professional voice actors in the audience... *dies*

Also...

It's been two months already. Last Wednesday, actually. Ha...haha *sigh* I must say I feel a lot better. And I'm somehow impatient. But I don't wanna push things. I somehow feel it's not time... Not yet. Then, I start feeling anxious and feeling I need to talk to her again because...she might not like me anymore whenever I decide it is the right time to come back. But then I tell myself it might be that...my time's been over for eight months already...

And then Tú comes and hits my head... And tells me to mind my own business for now and that time will come if it ever has to. And if it doesn't, then it's also OK. We did our best as long as we were there and as much as we could and we need to follow the winds of change XDDD

Maybe he's right. I feel this mighty need of being my life's main character for once (yeah, I thought I was the secondary character and the only reason I was here was to help other people out. But lately, there's been  this impatience in Tú telling me I need to take this more seriously u.u)... I should be starting already.

...And she just faved the twit I retwited from my school .____. Hahaha... Ha >3>

And I can't write decently well anymore ;^; *creys manly tears of sorrow*

*sigh*

Bonus! :D


'Pool... Because he's awesome and I love him and he always makes me feel better even if his own life's horrible u.u :)

Wish me luck ;^; XD I should be sleeping already .______. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment