Friday 9 November 2012

Just for the record...

My brother called me "gay" today.

My granny called me "queer" today too.

My brother called me "gay android" today when I came back from my granny's house because I was wearing an Android t-shirt with a pink bow on top of its head.

And I remembered this:


It's right at the end. But, yeah. You may watch it all if you'd like XD It's hilarious XD

Was today the National Let's-All-Talk-About-Rincon's-sexual-inclination Day and I wasn't aware of that? XDDDD

On a side note...

I've already learned all my lines~ :BBB XD

2 comments:

  1. First: CONGRATS ON GETTING SUCH A BIG PART!! :DD

    Work hard like I know you will and give them a performance they won't forget ;DD

    How did I not know it was National let's-label-rincon's-sexuality day??! You need to warn me next time so I can question your sexuality too!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH, HUUUUUN~!! :DDD

      I'll do my best. Although...I got way too nervous yesterday and almost threw up X_x But they told me I did a good job, so... >3>

      Well, I didn't even know either, my dear XD I couldn't've told you XDDD

      Delete