Tuesday 6 November 2012

My world for a Paperman-like romance!

>O<9


Today I watched Wreck-It Ralph. I confess that, as many other persons, I didn't expect much of it. But I must say I was nicely impressed, although I do believe it isn't a children movie. All the references of old arcade games...well, I think only kids with older (but OLDER) brothers...or young parents or kids at heart will appreciate it and laugh at them u.u I say so because that's what happened today at the theatre. Karu and I were the only ones laughing and there were like...8 kids (they were like 10-11 years old) and they just weren't laughing as much as she and I did XDDD Also its music was great! I loved it much! >w<9 It was composed by Henry Jackman (also composed xmfc's soundtrack, btw :P). Ralph's such a sweetheart ;^; And his friendship with Vanellope's warms my heart in this cold weather =w= XDDD

Also, I loved Calhoun and Felix~ <3 <3 <3 <3 Calhoun's hoooooot and such a badass :BBBB

And PAPERMAN! OMG! PAPERMAN!! I want a romance like that, pretty please? °((>w<))° XDDD Its animation, its music, its story... Superb, really. Fecking Disney, mate >''<



I also loved the dubbing u.u Although... I'm still not very much satisfied with MarĂ­a Antonieta de las Nieves... I do know she was a dubber when she was younger and all. And I even stood up for her when Karu's friends said she was only star-talent. But now that I listened to her in that role...I think you can tell her voice didn't really suit Vanellope that well u.u It felt forced...and somehow rough u.u I do respect her work...but...geee... I really do think she wasn't the best option u.u I had to eat my words this time u.u

As for the others... Shame on me. I just needed like...two words...two effing words and I could tell who they were XDDDD I'm ill, prolly XDDD But I love it!! I feel so happy when I can tell who they are :BBB

----

That aside, I've been feeling a lot better. Sometimes, I get a little bit depressed, but I stand up again because I've not much time to lose now >3> End of semester's near...and I still haven't done anything of my thesis work... Although I've read some stuff already XDDD

Problem's I need to write it and I don't feel like thinking much XDDDD

I'll start writing tomorrow u.u I'm kinda tired today XDDD

Bonus :DDDD


By Onac911@tumblr

Makes me laugh XDD

And extra bonus, also by her:



Stoopid. But made me laugh way too much XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment