Wednesday 6 February 2013

Sneaky, your four and your Disney princess are showing...

I know I said I was updating last Friday... But nothing much happened until now XD

First, I must say I do enjoy my Japanese class. It's pretty amazing! °((>w<))° I thought I was going to be way behind all those who had taken first level last semester with that teacher...but I'm pretty much fine XD But I sometimes get the impression some of my classmates think I know way more than I actually do u.u

I'm really happy, tho :DD Even when I get something wrong, I don't feel bad and just feel the will to keep learning to be better at it :3 It's been long since I last felt this way towards something related to school u.u

Second, I'm taking singing classes. And I feel so happy~ <3 But my teacher told me my voice is absolutely light and sweetens as it goes higher...which, immediately, made me think of a Disney princess or something. And it was something like that, actually...because she gave me the score of Someday My Prince Will Come of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I feel animals will come to me as soon as I open my mouth and start singing XD

There's this high-pitched note I dunno if I'll be able to hold... .______. I'll also be singing some barroque operas :D I'm slightly scared :D But quite excited too! °((>w<))°

And third...I've declared this year'll be the Guajiro Dreams Year :DDD Where I'll be making them come true :DDD I'm gonna do my best about it :3

Anyway, that's all I had to say =w=

Bonus:



Can you please explain me how are you so damn attractive? >/////< Damn, mister! >''<

Yeah, that means I like him much already >//3//>

And this XDD


I have a mighty need for this thing now XDDD Kid!Loki with his Stark Phone XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment