Sunday 10 February 2013

So, you're finally gone...


Trolling dragon D:< Sorrow full (yeah, like this), sly, sadic dragon. But, most of all, a transforming one.

XDDD

Lesse what the serpent's got for us now. I just hope it's way better than the last long tailed, mytical animal that came here to remove everything from structure. Because it was just so...ridiculously tough ._____.

Well, not that mu--... No, yes. Tough and full of sadness, thoughts, regret, random and unexpected comebacks and somehow...loneliness...despair...confusion...but then not so much of it and it was just so...perfect and so full of all the people I needed there. And then I was thankful...and happy and felt something was somehow missing, but it made perfect sense because it was most certainly meant to be that way.

I knew it from the start. I'd be lying if I said I didn't. 

Well, it was as though everything just fitted into its rightful place in the end. But there's still lots to be done.

And lots of fabulous, beautiful, encouraging things happened. Or they shone their brightest and became a lot more important that they already were.

The dragon rewrote from scratch, I believe. I still need to make some removals...and change some more things. But let's do this thing right. I won't let anything scare me or stop me from doing all the things I want u.รบ

This is the Guajiro Dreams Come True Year. And I'm gonna squeeze all the freaking juice out of it. Because I feel I have to. Because I feel I need to and I owe myself some sort of movement.

There are still some things lingering in the air and tension's still hard to cut through. It's a bubble growing larger and larger and larger and getting way too near to an innocent, passing-by needle. I'm scared... Pain scares me. I was so pained this year that I spent most of it sick in the toilet (ahaha...haha...ha >3>). But I so fecking need to get over that and stare straight onto the world's face because I'm so eating it this year.

I'm supposed to be a responsible adult now... And I don't really look much like one ^^; Or so I've been recently and insistently told u.u

I'm so glad this is over... But this new beginning also scares me lots XDDD As much as it makes me feel enthusiastic about it. Let's do this! The Game Is On! >w<9

Thank you, Trolling, Feckin' Dragon, for all the things you gifted me with and also for all the ones you took with you...and all the debris you left me with. I'm going to build something a lot better this time, I promise :') Or, at least, I'll try my best to do it u.u With all my might u.u9 Not only this Serpent Year, because I'd be asking way too much from myself XDD But as much as I can do...I will do. This year taught me so much about myself and the others that...I barely feel as the same person who started writing this blog about a year-and-so ago u.u

This end finished with lots of wonderful beginnings. I want them to continue...and become a reality of happiness and accomplishment in my life u.u It's up to me to do it u.u

Welcome, Serpent, Snake, whatever. I'm willing to take you on ¬3¬ XD

(This is the uncensored version of the same entry written in my dA journal XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment