Friday 8 February 2013

And precisely as things get better...

...something has to happen to make them bad :D

Well, not bad, but kinda spoil them a tad bit.

So, I was all happy and stuff because of my jap class and because I kinda finally felt I was having a slight push of support from the Hawks...but there was this memory of a certain someone lingering in the air and I didn't like it.

It was awful because I knew what would happen. But I didn't want to be much of a paranoid and I wanted to give myself the chance to stop thinking...

But in the end I couldn't stop myself and it fecking happened.

I knew you were going to DM me or something yesterday. And you fecking did. It wasn't a long or meaningful conversation (actually, it was quite plain and dull ._____. So weird) because I didn't answer anything important and it wasn't recorded either because, as soon as we finished talking, I deleted all messages and e-mails Twitter sent to me. "I felt the need to know about you"... And then I came to the point where I asked myself whether I called you or you called me. I think it's the second. Because I really was coping with this quite fine...until someone (maybe you) started implanting memories of you and stuff inside my head .____. Fecking brainwaves.

I was so happy and you kinda crushed my happy illusion. Now I feel quite annoyed. Eff you. And eff stupid Valentine's Day vibes, because I think that's mostly why you thought that it'd prolly be a good idea to think of me and contact me. And I utterly dislike that ¬¬

Yeah, I'm pissed because I hate it when these kind of things happen. And also because I still can't forgive you ¬¬ And it hurts so badly still.

Funny thing was...I slept well at night. I say it was funny because, any other time, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from circling that matter in my head and I most certainly wouldn't have been able to sleep at all. But I did ._____. So that means...maybe I'm right at thinking it wasn't me calling you but the other way around.

Anyways, I needed help to cope with this and there were Sherlock and Al.

It's funny how I always obsess madly over some things when I'm feeling down. I must take note of that in case I ever get a partner...because it's sane to be obsessed with things and series...but being obsessed with someone is a whole new deal and it can be harmful u.u (Or so I believe, Iwek). I found two more artists to follow because they draw Sherlock stuff...but not only because of that. I love their drawing styles because...they are so cool XDDD And that makes me think I do wanna learn how to draw and have my own style because I don't wanna be grieving on the fact that I can't draw decently anymore XDD So, that's another resolution for this month XD

In case you wanna check them out, here & here they are :3 

Also, I'm reading fanfiction and watching vids and I think that's making me feel better again XD

So, I'm leaving you with a vid I found on Dailymotion related to The Hobbit XDDD It's relevant because of reasons. You might as well see, because it is actually funny XD

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvx1rt_marry-kill-f-k_creation#.URW61R1dNu4

I've been renewing my stupid love for YGOTAS...and here's one of my favs...because of reasons XDDD


That's the version fangirls wanted to watch... But it was deleted in the end... Still, it is quite funny XDDD "In that case, Marik, if we win this duel, let us make sweet hatred together. Just you and me. Hating each other. All. Night. Long." XDDDDD

Ehehehehe~

Oh, and today's Shinji's birthday, SID's guitar. Aki's was on Sunday, SID's bass. I love them both. SID'll be releasing a new single on April :3 I'm way too excited for that one! They did such a good job with M&W... I hope they keep it that way :3

Aaaaaand...tomorrow's Tom Hiddleston's birthday ;v; God bless his beautiful soul because he's so sweet and amazing and I love him much :3

No comments:

Post a Comment