Tuesday 17 January 2012

Victoire!


So, I just registered all the classes I'm taking next semester at school. Haha. Well, not all of them. Because stupid know-it-alls took all the places left. I hate them so much T^T

Anyways, I'm still poking school's system in case someone decides to leave and take another subject... Which I doubt because no one in their right mind would be stupid enough to leave that professor once they have him >> Aaaand if that doesn't work, then I'll have to go...and...ask him...whether I can...>///>

So, yeah u///ú

I hope this semester's good fun. I'm sharing most of my clases with people I like :D So, I think I'm gonna enjoy their company at least :D And classes sound nice: Edition of Original Works, Publishing Design, Specialized Journalism II and Thesis Projects...or something like that XD The one I wanted to take and couldn't register is Cinema Sociology...again, something like that XD

The building in the pic up there's my school library, btw. If you wondered XD Lalalala~

Love y'all :D

>Rin~

2 comments:

  1. What a concrete library! XD

    Hope you get in the courses you want!! ;) (Or not, so you can go up to him and ask ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? XD But the mural up there's quite nice XD All full of color and stuff XD

      Aw...am so nervous just thinking of going near him. Good thing is one of my best friend's going to ask him with me... So, I won't be alone XD

      Delete