Sunday 22 January 2012

I just wrote...ARGH!!



Well, I've been writing lots of BL lately... Since...November 2010. All in my mother language, tho. Haha... >>

I shouldn't be doing that. I'm supposed to be a good girl, ain't I? D: But I'm writing for a friend's sake u.u And also because I love her gay characters u3u XD Does that make me a bad child? D: I shouldn't be writing threesomes either >>

Yeah, that's right...threesomes. Vampiric threesomes...but there was a girl in the middle... So, it made it kinda harder.

Although! It wasn't a lemon...nor a lime. What was it then? D:

It was only how a pair of gay vampires (yeah, these are gay XD) did a girl to suck out all her blood and then killed her u.u

ARGH!! IT WAS SO DAMN DIFFICULT!! TOT And this friend, the creator of said characters is reading that fic right now. Am so nervous, so nervous, SOOOOO NERVOUS!!! >O<

Another friend of mine read it and said she liked it much... Bububububububububut...she always likes whatever I write. But this is an important part of them...how did I even dare to touch that? >>

And she's making me suffer so much because I am SO DAMN SURE she's already done reading it!! >''< *rolls all over the place*

AAAAAH!! SHE'S DONEEEE!!!

And she said...she loved it...she's fascinated with it! >> And that it could be one of her faves... *goes and throws herself off a cliff*

I...can't...even... I don't... I mean, I did like it lots, but... I am... I'm shaking... I can't believe she did like it. She says she shuddered at their attitude and all that...

Myohmy >>

I'M STILL SHAKING, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!! >O>

....

OK, I think I'm better now u.u But I still can't... ;___; Maybe I should let Tú help me write more often... u.u But it's so hard to let go of my...filters >> T^T Tú, you're amazing T_T

I think I'm leaving now. I'm going to China Town tomorrow to check out New Year's celebration ;D Wish me luck!! >w<9

Oh, btw, that pic up there was drawn by a friend of my friend... And those are my friend's characters :3 I love 'em so much~ °((>w<))° Check out my friend and her friend's galleries at dA, if you have time :D

Here's my friend :3

And here's my friend's friend :3

See ya~ :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment