Saturday 14 January 2012

It's impossible not to see it...



Or maybe it was because I was already determined to see it flowing over me and flood my eyes and mind through the screen... XD Crawling its way towards me...begging... "Take me in...take me in..."

OK, it wasn't that creepy, but still XD

I finally watched it. I bought it yesterday, in a super-special-awesome DVDBlu-RayDigitalCopy pack . Pacted with my sister we would see it together. Today was the day. I went to my sister's house, and despite all the time we spent watching TV because her brother wanted to watch the movie too and didn't come down earlier and when the pizza wouldn't arrive, and also all the paused time his brother made us insert a couple of times (which we used to fangirl about the film)... Despite all that, I saw it.

I did. I did see sweet love and chemistry and everything between those two. And, for the ones I didn't notice (or were actually VERY noticeable), my sister was kind enough to nudge me repeatedly so I saw or listened to whatever Charles and Erik were talking about XD

Not that she needed to do that, anyway. But I'm still thankful for that. And also for all the uncontrolled giggling and whispers and everything XD

But I must say that...what I love the most about them is the fact that both James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender are so happy playing along all that XDDD That's just so sweet. And so fanservice-y. Fuck yeah! >w<9

And well...it's absolutely amazing seeing those two together...like that... I've liked McAvoy for a bit now. Since summer and it wasn't because of this, it was because I watched "Atonement" and he was absolutely NNNGHHH! there u.u And Michael...I hadn't seen him before, but I liked him lots here :BBBB

And now, I guess I'm gonna go get my hands on all those fics Kuro has written about them both XDDDD

...But I need to write something for a friend before X_x

Wish me luck! :DDD

>Rin~

Bitterweetness: I got two grades today. My Graphic Journalism bitch of a "teacher" did give me a fucking 8  >''<# FUCK YOU, BIATCH!! *EPICRAEG* In a sweeter tune, Mustachon gave me a 9 in the subject with the longest-name-I've-ever-had-in-my-whole-academic-life: Journalism in Organizations and in Social Communication Offices. So yeah u.u

4 comments:

  1. THEIR (B)ROMANCE IS SO SO SO LOVELY, WAS IT NOT? *V*

    You watched atonement?? As obsessive as I am, I couldn't watched atonement, or last king of scotland. It just seemed too sad and scary for my poor heart!! Michael's works are good but equally depressing when it comes to anything romantic.

    Good luck with the writing!! And congrats on the good grades!! ;)

    (Thank you so much for watching the film >////<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS, IT WAS!! °((>w<))°

      I watched it, but because of a friend XD (mind you, that friend's a boy XD). Oh, my sister said she watched The Last King of Scotland and that she liked him much there (she's a fangirl of his, btw XD) XD Oh, Atonement is sad indeed ;___; u.u Oh, why do they have to be so dramatic? TOT XDDD

      Thanks :D It's getting better than I thought it'd be :D Thank you ^^ But I hoped for better >> orz

      (No need to thank, sweet ^^ It was so much fun :3 I wanted to watch it again today, but I couldn't ^^; Might watch it again tomorrow, tho :BB XD)

      Delete
  2. This movie is heart-breaking no matter how many times you watch it D: I watched it 4 times already and still want to watch it again!

    I've seen some screencaps of last king of scotland and I just couldn't! (Even I didn't know I had such a fragile soul XDDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It damn is, it damn is!! TOT I watched it 2 times now... Wanted to watch it again as soon as it finished, but my brothers were here u.ú XDD

      I feaaaaaar! I dun wanna cry! D: XD *heals your fragile soul* XD

      Delete