Friday 27 January 2012

Loooong, yet short.

That's how this week's been D: I did lots of things and yet I felt I didn't do much D: Full of contrasts? Yep, indeed. And next week, I'll be back to school already D: How's that for a fast return?

Very fast >''<

So...on Monday I did go to Chinatown. It was quite nice...except for the fact that a woman pulled a pair of crackers right beside me, so...I think I'm half deaf D: And I ate a pair of BBQed pork meat manjuu and it was delicious because it was warm...and nice -w-

Sorry for the lame pic >''< XD

Then...on Tuesday lots of things happened. I watched this film, La otra familia. And I also watched Sucker Punch's special features. I drew and then watched a pair of Code Geass's chappies... And then...well, my grandpa. So, I cried. And then spent most of the night chatting with friends and looking for more McFassy on tumblr so I stopped feeling bad and started laughing again ^^;

On Wednesday, I went to my grandma's. But before that, I cried all I could at home, because I was supposed to try and cheer her up u.u And so we did...my bro and I, I mean. And there we found my male and female cousins. And we laughed lots and talked and all. We managed to get my grandma something to eat and all.

As we came back home, I cried again XDDD Am such a crybaby indeed >>

On Thursday, I went back to my grandma's with my mom. And, as we were there, the postcard Ju sent me for Xmas (yeah, I know WTF?! XD) finally arrived :3 I was quite happy because of that ^^ 

Hahaha, sorry XD Addresses XD

Then I went to the dentist and they finally took the upper brackets away from my teeth :D I felt they were gonna fall, tho >> I watched xmfc again >> Aaaand...I spent the whole night with McFassy, my Enric and watching YGOTAS u.u

And today, I went to the dentist again. I finally gave my school tutor the report I had to give her (relating my academic progress and all that >>). And that was pretty much all u.u And now I have a sparkly blue teeth retainer... And it makes my teeth ache >''<

And I still can't get over McFassy orz

I have to stop fangirling before coming back to school. Otherwise, I might prolly sneak out classes trying to look for school's WiFi and all in order to keep staring at them >> I've got pics of them in Enric, tho~ :D

And there are some pics where James kinda reminds me of someone I don't want to. But I can't stop staring at him >''< And all those videos...GAWD!

Again, it's all Kuro's faaaaaaault!! °((>''<))° T^T XD

And I should be polishing Karma's first chapter because I planned to post it tomorrow...before classes start... >> Oh, look! I have to write my schedule to know where I'm havin my classes >> *runs away*

4 comments:

  1. OOOOO me craving some good bbq pork chop right now!! (Currently about to spend the next 5 hours in the school's library D':)

    Oh god, sucker punch=so good. All the sexy girls, stockings, big guns!! v v v

    /HUGS and hands you a tissue It's good you could cry to get it all out of your system, feelings are good when they are being expressed! :D FEEL BETTER!

    UNF YES I TAKE ALL THE BLAME. MCFASSY IS GREAT AND DON'T WORRY. I ABUSE MY SCHOOL'S WIFI ALL THE TIME LIKE THAT OTL

    PS: PSTTTT GIMME JU'S ADDRESS!! And your's didn't change right? *u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... It's so delicious. Hope you did well D:

      Yeah! It was quite fun to watch XD Although my pea brain didn't quite get it at once... I had to think about the plot twice to get a clear grasp of it u.u XD

      Thank so much ^^ I feel a lot better now :3

      ...A friend told me I'm neglecting another pair because of McFassy's sake... But I am not! D: It's just...well... 'Kay, actually I /am/ neglecting them a bit because of McFassy >> But I swear it's just a bit! D:

      PS: I will...by mail, okie? :D Nope. Mine's still the same~ -w- You should send me yours, tho...from school? XDDD

      Delete
    2. Plot what plot?! (LOL actually I was surprised that there WAS a plot!) Needless to say, I loved it so hard! XD

      Glad you do V V

      IT'S ALRIGHT. I neglected life for mcfassy (I haven't read any shounen-jump manga since I got into the xmfc fandom... BL ones yes I read on occassion still) XD

      PS: OKAY. I look forward to it ;) I will probably give you my home one since I am out of school in like late april XD

      Delete
    3. Yes, there was XDDD As I said, I found it hard to take a grasp of it at first...but then I sort of got it XD

      ^^

      It's not good to neglect life for McFassy D: That's why I talk to my friends about it -w- XDDD

      PS: Alrighty >> Sorry for taking so long too! >''<

      Delete