Tuesday 7 May 2013

These kinda things are the ones that make you wonder why the world is such a bad place.

The real world is just so...tough and full of shit and shitty people.

I'm so scared now. I don't even wanna leave my house anymore.

Why is everything so fucked up? Why are people so mean to each other? Why is power on the wrong side? I'm really so scared. I feel so apart from mundane things that I usually love so much...but so raw, so vulnerable...so naked.

Damn it, world! Damn it, everything! I don't wanna leave my house anymore, but I'm also scared they can get in here and...do something.

I really am so scared, so frightened...so disappointed in life and people and the world. Why was I even born here? Everything seems so small...all the other "problems" one has as a human being. This is the real world and it is shit and such a vomitive stench comes off it and it makes you sick. I don't want to be here anymore, really.

I don't want to anymore.

Shit.

2 comments: