Saturday 18 May 2013

Sleeping little by little .___.

Gee, I got so scared today XD

It was a great day, tho XD My dubbing teacher told me I was really good at giving the intention needed to the characters I played and synchronizing my voice with the image on the screen... The only thing I need to do is find other ways to make my voice a lot more versatile. I think it is great. I only need to put a lot into it and I'm sure I'll manage to do something interesting :)

Then, my acting teacher asked me whether I could help his group playing a small character for the next exam (which is due next week .____.). I have no problem doing it, but I suddenly got stupidly stressed, it got hard to see and my head started aching :D

As I came home, when I was about to get down the bus, I couldn't feel my left hand's index and middle finger. And, as I went to the mart to get things for dinner, they kinda reacted but, when I tried to take out the money from my pocket to pay for the stuff I was taking, my ring and pinky fingers went numb and I couldn't move them. I was so scared I almost ran because I didn't wanna pass out or something on my way back.

My head kept pounding like hell and I went to sleep .___. It still aches a tad bit.

I think I should be sleeping a bit more and don't pull unnecessary all-nighters because they seem to be destroying my nervous system little by little .___.

So, yeah. I'm going to school tomorrow again in order to help my teacher with his play. And I haven't memorized those lines yet, even when they're quite easy and short.

But at least I got to know my character :) That makes it easier, I guess :D

Next is my last Japanese week. On May 28th I've my final exam and on June 3rd I have to pick up my grade. I hope to do well u.u I'd love to be able to keep up with it ;^; Because I think I'm not that bad and I need to learn Japanese to be happy in life (yeah, it's a matter of self-compliance and self-satisfaction and happiness. That's why it means so much to me) u.u

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment