Tuesday 30 April 2013

Yay taking care of my class! (...For real, tho?) XD

So, today was Children's Day in my country and I saw lots of boys and girls dressed up as they pleased and wearing fantasy make up and all that XD

Also, today P sensei asked me: "Rincon san, you said in your presentation that you wanted to become a Japanese sensei some day, didn't you?" And as I asked: "Eh? :D", she told me: "Because you're going to take care of this group next Thursday."

:D
:D
:D!!!

(...whut? .___.)


It ain't that big of a deal. It'd be like...for one hour and sensei's already got all the activities planned for us to do, so...

But still. It's being in charge of a class...in University. Like...being a professor assistant. I never thought I'd be any of that .___. Mostly because I...never stand out in any other class :D

This is weird. So weird .___. XD But I'll do my best. As I said, it can't much of a deal...かな。。。

In other news, I blew an orange balloon inside the classroom as we were listening to the text book's CD and it was silly. I did it because I was looking for something inside my bag and then I came into it because I used it for my singing class (so I could give my notes the support they need. It's an exercise where you have to blow it while you press your cheeks so you have to use the pressure of your diaphragm in order to do it successfully. It is important because, that way, the note doesn't tremble and it sounds a lot more powerful and neat :D) and it was lying there. So I took it up my mouth and I blew into it, pressing my cheeks and it ended up being a round, plastic protuberance of a considerable size.

Sensei lifted her gaze just out of habit and she eyed me. Then she realised what she was seeing and started laughing. I laughed too and shrugged. I released the air and my classmates turned around to look for the source of the unexpected noise and I started laughing under my breath.

Mum told me I used to be like that when I was a kid: I did whatever came to my mind just because I wanted to. She smiled when I told her all this :) I smiled too XD I had almost forgotten my spontaneity and enthusiasm. It's nice to be reminded of it when you feel as lost and as unplugged from whatever-you-used-to-be as much as I've been feeling lately u.u Identity issues u.u XD

Also, my children's day gift was to spend the evening with mum, watching The Hobbit for a second time and eating sweets~ :3

Life's been good. I hope...it stays that way ;^;

Wish me luck next Thursday, pretty please? .___. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment