Sunday 4 March 2012

The B month

I only posted twice on February D: I should be ashamed of myself D: Shame, shame, shame!

Shame indeed :DDD But let us save that for later XD

March is always a b-month. B, because of "busy" and all the "birthdays" there are to celebrate XD

My bad for having so many martian friends =w= XD

I've so many things to tell here... But I don't really feel like doing that now. Only...last week was the weirdest one in my whole life... February sure is trying hard to become my "Intense month" every year since I was about...14, I guess *sigh*

But I have a feeling this particular March will be something...




I've been playing an interesting game with A. So cheesy and corny (and all the other things related to those two words) that I can't take us two anymore u.u XDDDD Yeah, right! It's been quite fun XDDD I also saw her today... I thought it was gonna be awkward...but it wasn't! XDD I also thought I was gonna keep quiet if she started teasing me that way... Surprisingly enough for me, Tú (my brain) came to rescue me and replied as I had the rest of the week XD

It was really good fun. I was glad too, because I hadn't seen her in a long time... Well, not that much, but yeah...

No pic today, sorry u.u

No comments:

Post a Comment