Friday 28 June 2013

I need to post this because I need to show it to Benancio XD

Ehehehehe :BB 

So, we were watching TV on Monday or something and this guy, an Argentinian or Uruguayan "writer" (idek really), was telling this show's hostesses about a tale he wrote or something like that. And he said something that sounded rather familiar to me...about a tree and a man and a woman and forgiveness and ribbons and shit.

Tonight, I saw a Sherlock gif set made by Sherlockspeare related to this song:







And I confess I just couldn't stop laughing. Originality, anyone? I think it's missing in this area :B Whoops! The only thing that changed was the fact that in his tale they were white ribbons. Here, they are yellow XD


Also, I've been listening to this on repeat lately:






(.-.) But I started with this version:






And all is Bel Canto's fault (.__.) ( | : ) (.--.) ( : | ) (.__.) *creys then tries to sing* *fails miserably but happily*

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment